Monday, September 7, 2009

The Drunk Rabbit Pub




I had this round wooden plate and I made this rabbit head out of Sculpey... glued to the plate and that was as far as I got. Much later revisited and painted it. Didn't really know what to do so I just came up with "The Drunk Rabbit Pub" and made a sign out of it. It was cool enough and everything, but yet another thing that I don't really need to keep, and not worth trying to sale or even give away. So I set it free on Maple St. last night. Just jammed him in an old pay phone booth. Doesn't even have a hand set in it by the way. I figured someone might take it and have fun with it... probably will end up in some college kids dorm or something.

4 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I meant to say that it's like glamour bombing only it's with really cool art. I love that :) This makes me smile.

Unknown said...

I NEVER find cool shit like that.

Chris said...

a nice find for someone.