Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter (a.k.a. Zombie Jesus Day) 2010



Chris and Brandy dropped by the house about noon and we all walked over to St.Charles to ride the street car downtown.

Met Theresa and David at The Chart Room. From there went to The Carousel Bar at Hotel Monteleone. David wanted a Sazerac. Then we traipsed into Pat O's... but decided not to stay. Instead went to Yo Mamma's (upstairs) and got something to eat. Great burger. After that we went to lower Bourbon St. area to catch the Gay Easter Parade.

Parted company with Theresa and David... and we started walking back to Canal St. to grab the car back. By the time we split off from C & B I was feeling no pain and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Fast day... but fun.

BTW that dress and hat Christie has on, she made... it looked very cool. Everybody look pretty festive actually.

2 comments:

Chris said...

A good day. Christie looked phenom.

Unknown said...

Everyone looks great! I love Christie's dress and hat. I would buy one of each if I could.