Monday, April 19, 2010

"Hipstamatic" Photo Application for iPhone

I found out about the "Hipstamatic" photo app via a couple of my friends. Finally got around to getting it. Couple bucks for the app and then another three or four bucks for all the film packs... but worth it. All it really does is take your photo and run a bunch of photoshopesque actions/effects on them so they look vintage. You can either select the lens, flash and film... or you can shake the camera and it will randomize for you. Fun little application... unfortunate name. Here are some photos that I took with it... just random stuff around the house and uptown.







3 comments:

Archer said...

As much as I think hipsters are STOOPID, I do like this application.

Chris said...

Kenny persuaded me to buy the app after I had been drinking or my cheap ass wouldn't have paid. Glad I did. Cool app.

Archer said...

I'd buy it, but I only have a measly little blackberry.