Monday, May 31, 2010

Taking Orders for BPissed T-Shirts




NOTE: Oil art will be black not brown. He was just checking to see what it would look like. I told him to stick with original art. ALSO the price of the shirts covers materials and shipping. I am not in this to make a cent. Just wanted to do it for obvious reasons.

I'm trying to get the order together in the next couple days so I can order shirts, have them screened and get them in the mail.

This is what I need from you.

- Size
- Color
- Quantity
- Shirt sizes are S, M, L, XL
- $15 per shirt
- Make check out to Kenn Perkins and mail to: 930 Adams Street, New Orleans, LA 70118
- Also email me your order (kenn@shadowboxgraphics.com) so I can add it to the list.

I will mail final product to the address on the envelope when you send the check unless you specify otherwise.

If you want one, do me a solid and don't procrastinate. Email me your order and drop that check in the mail ASAP.

The guy doing these for me is a co-worker. He will leave the screens up for a period of time and then he will need them for his other projects. So there is a window here. We "may" do a second run... but don't bet on it.

Thanks!

No comments: