Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweetums: Start to Finish

I won't bore you with step by step details. In a nutshell I made a chickenwire form and wrapped it in masking and duct tape. I avoided paper mache because I wanted to keep it as light as possible. After that I glued the faux fur on using "sandblast filler". Actually used that stuff to adhere everything on it. Industrial strength bond. Eye were balls I found at Toys-R-Us... eyebrows a black feather boa, etc., etc. Used a bicycle helmet and cardboard tubes to make the structure that allowed me to wear it comfortably. that's the gist of it anyway.


2 comments:

LKREHLING said...

Oh wow! That's awesome! You guys amaze me with your talent!

Anonymous said...

Can you send me step by step instructions for this? Would love to make this for my son for Halloween! grantad1@gmail.com