Sunday, July 28, 2013

Big Skull Upgrade 3.0

Years ago I made this paper mache skull head to build this large, freaky yard sculpture for Halloween. Over the years I've added to him, repainted it, etc., etc. But when I originally made him the cranium was too small and his teeth were sort of jacked up. I liked it like that because I thought it made it look a little more "outsider". Anyway a few months ago I took a hammer and knocked his teeth out and updated him. I'm not done with the paint job, but needed to get him started. I want to clear him out with two part epoxy because the humidity was starting to fuck it up. He hangs in the shed. So I'm going to seal him up and maybe work on him some more towards Halloween. That's his big time of the year. Scroll down to the bottom to see what it's looking like.









No comments: