Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mardi Gras 2010 House


I must say that our house was the most "Mardi Grainest" house on Adams Street. The whole carnival season was a lot of fun... a huge blur... yet very memorable. The Saints took it to the Super Bowl and record crowds were recorded for this years Mardi Gras. I hope that a lot of people had fun and spread the word that NOLA is more than back in action. And just think... all this shit happened the very year we move down. Pretty great I tell ya. Cheers.

P.S.

My blog hasn't gotten much love lately mostly due to Facebook (grrrrr) and Twitter (I heart it the most). All that said, I'm gonna try to update more often... also I'm going to follow the lead of a couple of good friends and migrate to Word Press at some point.... stay tuned.

1 comment:

Archer said...

if i wasn't a mom, i might flash for some of those beads ;)