Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Wrap Up



Well I dashed home Tuesday evening and Christie and I went bowling with Chris Y(Not) & B at "Rock-N-Bowl". Got in one game before the place flooded with a Tulane orientation party. The band wasn't rocking.... more like jazz. But they had a special guest in Mr. Pete Fountain, who I understand is a legend. Don't know anything about "all that jazz". Grabbed a bite at LPK... then a nightcap and Bday cake (which was supposed to be a surprise, but I busted Christie putting the candles on it) at C & B's house. Anyway fun, fast night. Anything more would have been overkill.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Sounds like a solid night. Mine, bar for some drinks and free pizza, with a couple of shots sprinkled in. Then back to my buddy's house for a little DJ Hero and well you know.