Saturday, July 16, 2011

It Will Eat YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!




Remember I told you that a guy I know salvaged those fiberglass Alligator and Jester heads from a "certain amusement park that is no longer operating"? (see how I just beat those search engines... and the CIA?!) They were dozed up in a pile of garbage on the edge of the property. Well I bought them off him and gave them a second chance. Both were badly damaged and the paint was destroyed (in a cool way actually).) The Gator is the shit. I'm not a fan of clowns, mimes or jesters. So that one lives in the backyard. Anyway 'When in Rome'. It is an image associated with Carnivale/Mardi Gras... so that's good enough for me. We shall hang him on the porch when the festivities begin. I still want to black in his mouth and tweak a few things. "Suppossedly" Michelle has a photo of it pre primer I think(?)

No comments: